Piano moving is a special consideration separate from other moving services. It's more difficult to prevent damage with a large, heavy object with an awkward shape. Our movers are trained to move pianos out of homes and in tight spaces including stairways and elevators. Moving a piano on your own may not be possible. Some pianos are simply too heavy, while others are very delicate. If you want to ensure your piano is moved without damage, you need to hire a professional piano moving company in Chicago.
Many pianos are different and require specialized knowledge to properly move them from one location to another. The right piano moving company will ensure your piano arrives safely.
The Professionals Moving Specialists offers piano moving including:
- This is an experienced specialized service for moving a piano!
- Transporting all types of pianos including grand pianos as well as spinet, console, studio upright, upright grand, and other upright pianos.
- Always treating your most precious piano with best care possible.
- We use special equipment for moving pianos.
- No broken piano leg, No side damages side, No scratched finish!
- Disassembly / assembly available (depends on piano type – Please consult with us)
- Fully licensed & insured
Your piano is a valuable asset that needs to be kept safe during a move. At The Professionals Moving Specialists, we know how to properly handle the awkward shape and weight of a piano to maneuver it from your current home right to the door of your new home.
Our team will assess the type of piano and the type of move before we provide a quote. Some piano moves require more man power and specializes equipment. When you choose our team to move your piano in Chicago, you will be able to relax knowing your piano is safe.